For your convenience, our most common questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want?
Yes. Contact us and we will walk you through the process.
- Start with quality content and goals for the project. These goals often include a budget, a rough vision and sales or communications objectives.
- We then create a design draft for your initial review.
- That draft is modified until it suits your needs and is approved for printing.
- Print files are released to either the client or the printer.
Of course! But, some clients prefer to handle this part on their own and have direct contact with the printer.
- A successful identity project begins with a group discussion with all relevant parties.
- We begin concept development and draft approx. three digital logo roughs explaining the rationale for each.
- You present to your internal committees and provide us with feedback.
- We fully develop one of the three concepts.
- We provide a finalized logo package and a branding style guide.
Web site processes vary from project to project, but every new web design project starts with a meeting to outline the needs of your website. For more information on web design, please contact us.
This varies from project to project, and depends on current workload. But, here are timeframes from start to finish of design and include proofing. They don’t include printing. Note: These ranges depend on receiving complete content at start of project, and speedy proofing.
Advertisements: 2-5 days
Flyers/Postcards/Posters: 5-7 days
Invitation Packages: 1-2 weeks
Brochures: 2 weeks
Logo Design: 4 weeks
Identity Packages: 1-2 weeks
Website Design: 8 weeks
Absolutely. Brand strategy is the most important work you can undertake for your company and we are here to help. Contact us.